Wilson dealerships are finding numerous ways of showing their appreciation to essential and front-line workers during this pandemic.
- Toyota of Orange donated disposable floor mats for the valet service at CHOC Hospital
- Villa Ford of Orange loaned an F-150 to CHOC to help transport supplies to the hospital and the Outdoor Evaluation Center
- Weir Canyon Honda/Acura offers a 25% service discount to health care professionals and first responders. They also offer dollar-for-dollar discounts for customers providing receipts from local businesses.
- Mazda of Orange provides free oil changes to first responders – any make or model of vehicle.
- Weir Canyon Acura partnered with Acura of America to provide desperately-needed face shields to local hospitals
- Tustin Lexus and Newport Lexus are thoroughly sanitizing vehicles at no cost for front-line workers.
- Toyota of Huntington Beach currently offers “field deals” to customers who are sheltering at home and first responders. The vehicle and all paperwork is delivered to the customer without them leaving the safety of their residence.
- South Coast Toyota has sent an email to their customers offering to pick up and deliver service vehicles for individuals who are not comfortable coming to the dealership.
These are just some of the special offers we were aware of at the time we went to print. Our dealerships are adapting and adjusting daily to meet the needs of our customers and our community.